Paneer - 250gms
Tomato - 60gm
Small Onion-400 gm
Ginger - garlic Paste - 25 gm
Chilly Powder - 20 gm
Turmeric powder - 5gm
Green chilly - 10 gm
Coconut Oil - 40 ml
- Cut each small onion into 4-5 pieces
- In a vessel mix all the ingredients except tomato, that is sliced small onions, green chilly slits, ginger-garlic paste, salt, coconut oil, curry leaves, chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well with hand.
- Then add paneer pieces and mix well.
- Keep this aside for minimum half an hour. Then heat a non stick kadai and add this marinated paneer .
- Close the kadai and cook in medium flame
- Stir occasionally.
- When its 3/4th done ,add tomato pieces and cook
- When the paneer is fully cooked then open the kadai and roast the Paneer till the oil comes out .
- Finally add some more curry leaves and serve