Our journey continues
Flexible Kerala Escape
We fully understand the general climate of uncertainty at the moment, and so are happy to extend this extraordinary offer that allows you the freedom to adjust your plans as you need, right up to the last moment!
So, why not come and enjoy a long weekend with family or a group of friends to recharge your batteries in the nourishing atmosphere of Neeleshwar Hermitage. Set in a paradise garden beside a heavenly beach, the hotel is perfectly situated as the place to relax, pay attention to your physical and mental wellbeing, and perhaps spend time to consider your priorities for the future.
Spread over a dozen luxuriantly foliaged acres, the site offers guests ample space for social distancing, complete privacy when you want it, and the added safety of wise protective precautions, delicious and natural food, and remedial therapies from our Ayurvedic spa, overseen by our inhouse vaidya, Dr. Suma. Yoga and meditation lessons are also available.
If you wish to spend a few hours cruising through the unspoilt backwaters of Malabar, our Lotus Houseboat is on hand, offering all the same high-end facilities as the hotel itself.
Two nights Escape from INR 32,000
Three nights Escape from INR 45,000
An Extended Stay: Allows you to make great savings by staying for a longer time, booking the whole resort for the family or a group of friends.
The Offer Covers:
• Accommodation for 2 in Double/ Twin room, including bed tea, full breakfast and dinner.
• A two-hour trip on the luxurious Lotus Houseboat with a special High Tea.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ARRIVAL
* Hand sanitiser and face mask will be provided on arrival for each guest.
* We will have a ‘temperature gun’ in Reception to enable us closely to monitor each guest, and staff member, who enters the premises.
* Hand sanitisers will be not only available but compulsory, for each and every incomer to use. These will be available for guests not only at the time of their arrival but in all rooms and public areas throughout the day for them to use whenever they wish.
* Our cleanliness regime was already very stringent and used only natural products to conform to the eco-friendly standards we have set ourselves. However, as per the new guidelines set by the local authorities, we will now be using various disinfecting materials to sanitise the rooms, bathrooms, restaurants, and public areas.
* Shoes will not be allowed inside the Annapurna restaurant, nor the cottages This is a custom we have always gently encouraged, so as to follow the Indian tradition, but it will now be compulsory.
Contact Ms. Surabhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09599286042, 9910025022.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.