We currently offer the following specialist programmes:
ENJOY A TASTE OF BLISS The Hermitage March Special Offer- Book For 2 or 3 Nights and have an Additional Night on us.
Valid From 1st March to 31st March 2020
You can unwind and enjoy the liberating expanse of the best beach in Kerala; enjoy an expertly accompanied birdwatching excursion with a delicious picnic breakfast or witness the dramatic ritual trance-dance of Theyyam, the vibrant folk-religion that is unique to this area. Or you can release those workaday tensions with a dual-aspect rejuvenation programme of authentic Yoga and traditional Ayurveda treatments, or take a relaxing backwater sunset cruise on the Lotus Houseboat, followed by a delicious dinner under a galaxy of stars, serenaded by the waves and cooled by the fresh breeze from the sea.
The offer includes:
* Two nights' accommodation or more
* Daily bed-tea served in your room with flowers, Yoga classes and beachside breakfast
* Complimentary upgrade on availability.
Terms and Conditions:
* Minimum two-night consecutive stay required.
* Subject to availability and a cancellation policy
* Stay for 2 or 3 Nights and have additional night on us
* Stay for 4 Nights and 5th Night on us plus Ayurveda Massage for two people
* Stay for 5 Nights and 6th Night on us plus Ayurveda Massage for two people & a dinner in Annupurna or Meenakshi restaurant.
* This Offer is for all Fresh Bookings from 1st February 2020.
Contact Ms. Surabhi at email@example.com or call us on 0124-4010072, 9910025022.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.