We currently offer the following specialist programmes:
THE GREAT MALABAR ESCAPE !
Offer valid from 1st June to 31st October 2020
Why not leave the everyday world behind and come and enjoy Kerala’s finest beach and tranquil backwaters…
Stroll hand-in-hand along the soft, golden sands of India’s finest beach, experience the sensuous delight of a rejuvenating Ayurveda massage and witness spectacular sunsets from the veranda of your supremely comfortable cottage. Celebrate that special occasion with an open-air Dinner, tailor-made to your specifications after personal consultation with our chefs and served in the fragrant ambience of our tropical paradise garden.
Enjoy the languid elegance of days gone by, with discreet butler service aboard the laid-back floating palace that is the Lotus Houseboat. Cruise through unspoiled backwaters, surrounded by the local birdlife and whispering coconut groves, with visits to local villages, temples and homesteads along the way.
Starting from INR 56,500 for two
The offer includes:
* Transfer on arrival at, and departure from, Kannur airport.
* One night on the Lotus Houseboat on Double Occupancy with all meals and sightseeing as per the programme.
* Two nights in Neeleshwar Hermitage with bed-tea, Yoga class, beachside breakfast, high tea and four-course dinner.
* Complimentary upgrade at the time of Check-In, subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions:
* Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
* All rates are subject to government tax.
* 20% non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
Contact Ms. Surabhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0124-4010072, 9910025022.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.