Our journey continues
Why not enjoy Diwali in a unique way this year?
To celebrate the annual Festival of Lights and Homecoming, we are happy to offer a celebratory two-night package, including both breakfast and dinner.
Cost: from INR 36,000/- payment due just 24hrs before arrival.
Staying with us you have a rare chance to step out of the demanding routines of life, get back in touch with yourself and revitalize in a truly holistic way. Time spent at the Hermitage always provides a sense of lasting well-being. Guest imbibe the nourishment of delicious, authentic food, the genuine friendliness of the staff and the benign atmosphere generated by the beautiful buildings and lush gardens. The Hermitage is also the ideal base from which to explore the beauty of Kerala: her tranquil backwaters (on our luxury Lotus houseboat), abundant birdlife, tea and spice gardens, hidden shrines and temples.
The above package includes the following-:
• Accommodation for 2 nights on double occupancy
• Two hours short cruise on The Lotus Houseboat
• Breakfast as per the choice
• Afternoon tea
• Sumptuous evening meal in the Annapurna dining room
• Group yoga sessions every morning
• Fresh fruits throughout the day
• Free Wifi
• All current taxes.
Complimentary from The Hermitage
• Good quality, organic cotton face mask for each guest on arrival.
• Hi-Tea on the garden terrace overlooking the Arabian Sea.
• Immunity drinks, available in the rooms and public areas at all times.
Contact Ms. Surabhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09599286042, 9910025022.
Nearest Airport: Kannur, (flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.