Our journey continues
A serene and stylish retreat set in the dappled shade of a sleepy coconut grove on the pristine shores of the Arabian Sea; the blissfully unspoilt Malabar coastline of Northern Kerala.
Indulge in the quintessential barefoot luxury experience at Neeleshwar Hermitage, the tranquil hideaway where boutique chic meets Vedic wellness to create complete relaxation for the body and soul. Immerse yourself in stillness and nourish your soul.
Surrounded by lush gardens of hibiscus and frangipani, light and airy palm-roofed cottages blend traditional Keralan architecture with contemporary design. The luxurious indoor-outdoor bathroom is filled with natural products and the in-room i-pod is loaded with cool sounds to match this serene resort. Secluded verandahs catch the sea breeze and far-reaching views of the deserted golden coastline.
Spot dolphin diving in the sea whilst reclining by the infinity pool, re-align your chakras at the yoga pavilion lulled by the sounds of the surf, and on a long beach, walks be mesmerized by flocks of sea birds swooping over the ocean. Taste seafood fresh from the local fishermen’s daily catch, and authentic home-style specialties flavoured with spices from Kerala’s Malabar Hills. Feel the sand between your toes at the beachside restaurant as the glorious golden globe of the setting sun sinks into the horizon.
Whether you choose to while away the day dozing in a hammock, exploring ancient temples, learning the secrets of Keralan cuisine, or immersing yourself in the dedicated Ayurvedic Priya spa, our warm and welcoming staff are always at hand.
Offer Valid for September 2023.
The package includes the following-:
- Accommodation for 2 nights on double occupancy at Neeleshwar Hermitage including breakfast as per choice and dinner at Annapurna restaurant.
- Accommodation for 1 night in 1 Deluxe room at The Lotus Houseboat including all meals.
- Hi-tea at Neeleshwar Hermitage and Lotus Houseboat.
- Complimentary group yoga session for 45 minutes every morning.
- Consultation with your in-house Ayurvedic doctor, the charming Dr. Dilna.
- One 45 minutes Ayurvedic Massage, (per person).
- Fresh fruits will be available throughout the day at both Hermitage and Lotus.
- Free Wifi.
Contact Ms. Surabhi at email@example.com or call us at 09910025022.
- Nearest Airport: Kannur, (flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
- Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
- From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.