Yoga Retreat at The Hermitage!
An authentic Yoga Retreat including Ayurvedic treatments, delicious vegetarian food, and healthy drinks.
Yoga is an indispensable aid to good health and a natural and enjoyable way to bring your mind, body, and spirit back into balance. Increasing numbers of people are finding that a simple yoga routine can add hugely to one’s enjoyment of life.
Here at The Hermitage, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to practice yoga in the most beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings: a nourishing tropical garden dotted with graceful coconut palms and cooled by balmy breezes from the Arabian Sea.
Our yoga classes take place in two locations. The Patanjali Yoga Hall overlooks the beach and is built of wood and stone. Light, spacious and airy it sits at the south of the site, offering fine views of the ocean while providing a settled and tranquil atmosphere lulled by the sound of the waves. Alternatively, the Garden Yoga Terrace, which also fronts the sea, is an ideal venue for out-of-doors practice nurtured by the enlivening energy of sunrise or the calm of a spectacular sunset.
Alternatively, the Garden Yoga Terrace, which also fronts the sea, is an ideal venue for out-of-doors practice nurtured by the enlivening energy of sunrise or the calm of a spectacular sunset.
The Package Includes:
- Arrival and Departure transfer from Mangalore/Kannur/Calicut airport.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe cottage.
- All vegetarian meals and all Ayurvedic drinks.
- A personal consultation with our resident Ayurvedic doctor and Yoga teacher.
- 5 personalised Ayurvedic treatments per person.
- One cooking class with our chef in the Annapurna dining room.
- A half-day guided local village walk.
- The chance to witness Theyyam, a spectacular spirit-dance ritual, in a nearby locality
- A sunset cruise through the beautiful backwaters on our Lotus Houseboat with tea and snacks.
- An atmospheric light-offering ceremony (aarti) in a nearby forest temple.
- Farewell dinner with classical music concert performed by local musicians.
- All taxes.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09910025022.
- Nearest Airport: Kannur, (flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore) then a 90 min transfer to the hotel in one of our cars.
- Nearest Railway Station: Nileshwar, 6kms from the hotel.
- From Bangalore: Distance by road is 360 kms, a 7/ 8 hour drive (including stops) through the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats, surrounded by gentle hillside slopes with tea and coffee gardens, spice plantations and virgin forests.