Mushroom Pepper Fry2015-07-29
Button Mushroom - 250 gm cleaned Mustard seeds - 5 gm
Onion (finely chopped) - 70 gm
Vegetable Oil -3 tsp
Curry leaves - 10 gm
Garlic paste - 10 gm
Green chillies (finely chopped) - 15 gm
Black pepper (coarsely powdered) - 15 gm
Salt to taste
- Clean the Mushrooms & dice them into quarters. Remove the stem.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add Oil & mustard. Fry for 3-4 seconds.
- Add finely chopped Onion, green chillies, garlic paste & curry leaves. Stir fry on a High heat till onions turn translucent.
- Add the diced Mushrooms & stir fry constantly so that it doenot stick to the pan.
- Add Salt at the end to avoid Mushrooms from becoming soggy.
- Add coarsely crushed Pepper powder & mix well for 3-4 mins.